Christopher Street & Gay Street
New York, NY 10014
- Monthly Rent :$5,500/ month
- Monthly Utilities :$250
- Cleaning Fee :$200
- Bedrooms :1
- Baths :2
- Minimum Lease :1 Month
- Walk up
- Air Conditioning
The building is conveniently located just steps from various subway lines: 1 train at Christopher St. Sheridan Square Station; A, B, C, D, E, F and M trains at West 4 Street Station.
Townhouse located on one of the most desirable retail and residential blocks in Greenwich Village.
Greenwich Village, often referred to by locals as simply “the Village”, is a neighborhood on the west side of Lower Manhattan, New York City.
Greenwich Village has been known as an artists’ haven, the Bohemian capital, the cradle of the modern LGBT movement, and the East Coast birthplace of both the Beat and ’60s counterculture movements.
The property is located in the most central part of the Greenwich Village, walking distance to everywhere downtown! Chelsea, Flatiron, Meatpacking, Madison Square Park, East Village, Lower East Side, Noho, Soho, Tribeca, and the West side highway.
• 3rd floor Unit walk-up building
• Modern kitchen comes equipped with stainless appliances, such as dishwasher, microwave, oven, counter tops and many more utilities
• Washer and dryer in the building!
• Beautiful 1 bedroom with Queen Size Bed
• Full Size Sofa bed in living area that could be used as a 2nd Bedroom (if necessary)
• Flat screen TVs with basic channels in Master Bedroom and Living room
• Wireless internet provided
• State of the art modern bathrooms
• Polished hardwood floors
• Dining table for 4 people
• Air Conditioning and Heat available for your comfort
Christopher Street & Gay Street,West Village ,Manhattan
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Furnished
- High-speed Internet
- Internet Connection
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Towels & Linens Provided